Sigma Digital Solutions is looking for IT Project Manager who maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the PM is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Project Manager represents the entire range of company services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and a three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
Interested candidates may apply now...
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?