Position Title: Volunteer for Taseen- The Messenger App.
No. of Job Openings: 35
Job Type: Part Time, Free Lancing and work from Home
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development.
Industry Type: Software, Software Services.
Salary: 20% of net profit on advertisement collections.
𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 –”𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫” FREE - Family Locator, Audio/Video Call, Chat/ Media Sharing Mobile App on PLAY STORE.
Taseen is a British Online platform by Lam Aid Ltd. (An UK based MNC, pioneering in web based and hybrid mobile based applications, in diversified domains), helps to make your life a little more stress free.
You can get accurate location of your kids, elders or other dependent family members at any time through GPS tracking feature of Taseen – The Messenger App. Get notification once they reach their destination.
Audio Video Calling
You can get in touch with your family members instantly whenever they are at long-distant using Audio Video calling feature of Taseen App. Just create an account on Taseen App, add you family members and get into one-to-one conversation through audio-video calling.
If you are far away from your home and want to share important document or media, files with your family, Taseen App has come with the features that allow you to send and receive messages, media, and files instantly from any location.
Advertise with Taseen
You can promote your business or services on "Taseen-The Messenger" Mobile Applications to get vast coverage through banner Ads in whole world or in your selected locations only.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Registering in Taseen app.
• Collect advertisement from your own network and connections.
• Sharing the app in your personal/professional circle.
• Testing the Taseen app on a regular basis.
• Evaluate and analyse the performance of the app.
• Remain in direct touch with our team in order to communicate your responses or queries to us.
• Has to add 24 connections to personal network.
• Provide feedback on this trial operation/ Beta testing.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Graduate/ Undergraduate
• Hard working, self-motivated, Competitive and confident.
• Be a good team player.
• He/She should be excellent with verbal communication.
• Sound knowledge of computer applications.
• Mobile Technology and Internet Savvy.
• A chance to be associated with a Multinational Organisation owning multiple Global Brands.
• Multidimensional practical learning.
• Technical development.
• Overall individual growth.
• Hands-on experience to live project.
• Professional skills and public dealing.
• Organizational Leadership.
• Improvised business skills.
• Monetary Incentives (Performance based).
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria
|Job Posted||Oct 18, 2021|
|Job Category||Digital Service|
|Job Type||Part time|
|Job Company||Lam Aid Limited|
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Job Experince||1 year|
|Job Salary||PKR 10,000-20,000 / Month|
|No of Openings||35 openings|
|Job Daedline||October 31, 2021|