We are looking forthe top producers, risk takers, go-getters, the best and the brightest in themarket place. The right individuals should possess business developmentbackground in Environmental Analytical Lab sector. This position is not for thestarters or fresh graduates, we are seeking experienced individuals only.
We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety ofday-to-day office and clerical tasks.
- You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills.
- You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
Experience: 2-3 years (relevant)
Job Type: Full time
Apply until : 15 April 2022
Salary: As per Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
Associate`s/Collegedegree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
- Telephone marketing
- Data compile
- Coordination with Clients and Directors
HandworkGood CommunicationFluent in EnglishTeam Management
Any Comments or Question Regarding This Job?