We are a rapidly growing marketing agency specializing in web & mobile web design, marketing strategies and SEO marketing. We are now looking to employ an experienced Web Designer /WordPress Developer to work on exciting client projects, on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an office-based role in Dinga City, near Kharian.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about design and creativity, happy to engage other people with their idea sand express them.
- Working with the development team to develop websites for clients in a wide range of sectors, building brochure websites, integrating online booking systems to large scale eCommerce websites.
- Building the front-end design on top of their current framework and integrate a range of plugins.
- Be given the freedom to take a client brief and develop your own designs as well as working as part of their creative team, planning, and developing projects.
- Working to strict deadlines and working as part of a small development team collaboratively
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable SEO management experience, within an agency or in house
- A subject matter expert with a passion for digital media and eCommerce
- Demonstrable experience of strategic and operational SEO management and optimization, covering content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies in an ultra-competitive sector.
- Experience of managing SEO budgets to achieve positive ROI and profit levels.
- Strong technical SEO experience
- Excellent SEO content skills. (copy writing, understanding the value of content for SEO, KW density, etc.)
- Tactical SEO experience (micro-sites, long-tail optimization, etc.)
- Experience working with Google Analytics and other relevant software.
- Able to utilise Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Willing to work flexibly to accommodate the requirements of the role and business.
- Experience creating and developing websites using WordPress.
- HTML and CSS
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Working to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Theme Customization along with for WordPress
- You will possess a passion for brand and customer first thinking and will be committed to consistently producing work of the highest quality.
- Comfortable taking constructive feedback and direction.
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environments with informal ways of working
- Possess a strong work ethic, positive mindset and inquisitive nature.
- Commitment to getting the job done, regardless of constraints.
- You will be resilient and have a strong desire to succeed, going above and beyond to deliver exceptional results.
- People person with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
- Ability to work and line manage across multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines.
- Organised and effective time manager
- Natural ability to create, edit and manage content for a variety of audiences and personas.
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Weekdays Only, Weekend Off (Subject to Business Requirements)
- Annual holiday allowance with pay
- Dedicated budget for staff activities and entertainment
- A workplace that promotes diversity and exclusivity
- Safe & Respectful environment for Female Staff.
If you feel you are the right person for this Job Role, please apply now...
Last Date to apply: