WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture
- Custom development
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating & customizing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Core upgrades of website.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content responsiveness issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website & website Speed optimization
- Monthly Website backups and repositories update.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication
- Job Type: Full-time