Yari.pk is Pakistan’s #1 online job searching and free job posting website. Here, you can find a number of jobs and career opportunities in Pakistan. We post jobs on daily basis from all the top companies, newspaper and sectors including Private and Government sector. Here you will find all the newest openings and positions that top private and government companies are offering.
Punjab Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs
Are you looking for Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC jobs? Of course, you need to serve your nation in a prominent role. So, you want to be informed about how to join PPSC. This article by the Yari.pk is intended at equipping you with the due information and the relevant links to the related websites.
Dating back to British era, PPSC was established as a provincial organization in 1937, making it the oldest public service commission in Pakistan. It is an agency well-known among the accomplished people in Pakistan. Its main task is to give the nation the most competent apparatus in the shape of provincial civil servants and management services in the province of Punjab.
In accordance with Article 242 of the Constitution 1973, PPSC accomplishes its duties as a provincial organisation. PPSC fulfils its duties as a self-directed body which is ensured under the Rules of Business and Punjab Public Service Commission Ordinance 1978. Its functioning remains managerial having a check on some establishments.
On its administrative places, PPSC ensures to complete a variety of duties and achieve varied objectives such as proficient and capable operatives within the provincial administrative and management setups.
To achieve the set objectives, PPSC works as:
• For recruitment, PPSC manages exams and interviews of fresh candidates.
• It ensures recruitment connected with PPSC.
• PPSC manages to provide consultation to the provincial government about the related terms and conditions of a person’s jobs and also posts of different departments.
About PPSC Jobs
Accomplished young men can qualify for PPSC jobs through pledge and devotion. Some due information about PPSC jobs is as:
• Eligible for PPSC: Every resident domiciled in Punjab is eligible for PPSC jobs if he/she is bachelor, graduate, and post-graduate. An easy and simple method leads you to apply for PPSC jobs.
• The last date to apply for PPSC: To apply for PPSC jobs, the last date is mentioned correspondingly on the advertisement. So, please be ready to catch it soon.
• PPSC exam in Pakistan: The exams through PPSC are held annually/occasionally to fill the needs of provincial administrators and news officers. This process remains transparent in Pakistan.
• Fee for PPSC EXAM: If you tend to apply for competitive exam, you have to deposit 1000 PKR as a fee. For one paper MCQ, PKR 600 will be a cost.
• The age limit for PPSC /PMS jobs: If you are a candidate for a general category officer BPS-16 through PPSC, you must be aged 27.5 years. If you are an aspirant of PMS, your maximum age must be of 32 years. Those who are currently doing a government job can avail of a two years age relaxation.
The information given in the above-mentioned article helps a lot of candidates who desire to find PPSC jobs. You need to be in perpetual search of the advertisement and be well-known how to join PPSC in Pakistan. For further particulars, please visit: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
To know about the latest advertisement about the PPSC jobs, please visit our website: https://yari.pk/today/job-commission/ppsc/